Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
Who should attend?
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is for those engaged in administrative, process and manufacturing activities.
Typical course attendees are:
- Managers and staff who wish to raise their skills, profiles and confidence by becoming aware of the use of well-established process improvement techniques.
- Anyone who wishes to raise their skills, profiles and confidence by becoming proficient in the use of simple and well-established process improvement techniques.
- Anyone who is planning to contribute to effective continuous improvement programmes or conduct small improvement projects.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course enables candidates to understand and apply simple, practical and logical methods to identify and implement process improvements.
On completion of the course trainees will be able to:
- Identify process failure and quantify its effects
- Identify process waste and lost efficiencies
- Fully contribute to Green and Black Belt improvement activity
Course duration (format):
Candidates will receive Paloma Consulting recognition of course completion
Find out more
To request a brochure, discuss your requirements or book a place on this course ...