Paloma Consulting's experience in the service industry ranges from telecommunications and ICT providers, to metropolitan borough councils and professional bodies. These providers are under pressure to deliver enhanced services to their customers and stakeholders under tightening cost constraints.
Paloma Consulting provides business improvement consultancy and training services to help service industry organisations find innovative ways to deliver greater value to their customers at reduced cost.
“Paloma is able to relate to any environment, healthcare, transactional, laboratory and teach a process based approach to continuous improvement.”
Organization Lean Six Sigma Leader
BloodCenter of Wisconsin
Our Lean Six Sigma consultants have developed service industry delivery capability in many organisations in this sector - teaching process improvement methods to key individuals and thereby enabling our clients to complete 44 projects with an average 37 fold return on investment.
Outcomes of individual projects include
- Optimised local authority housing occupation
- Improved library membership process
- Reduced the cycle time to process IT service requests
- Reduced staff recruitment cycle time
- Optimised call centre answering process
- Reduced cycle time of installation of telephony equipment
- Reduced utility service visits
- Reduced cycle time to resolve customer complaints aborted
To find out more about how Paloma's Lean Six Sigma service industry consultants can help your organisation call us on +44 1932 867032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org