A continuous improvement process (abbreviated as CIP or CI), is an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes. These efforts can seek "incremental" improvement over time or "breakthrough" improvement all at once. Delivery (customer valued) processes are constantly evaluated and improved in the light of their efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility.
Paloma can provide the following services:
- On-site diagnostics of Continuous Improvement status and opportunities
- Awareness & guidance for successful deployments
- Experienced consultants to lead improvement projects
- Practitioner candidate vetting and selection
- Simple problem solving and root cause analysis training
- Development of CI infrastructure